Relax, and let us take care of your Cleaning Services needs such as Home Cleaning, Bond Cleaning, End Of Lease Cleaning, House Cleaning and Commercial Cleaning.
With many years of experience Get Less Mess is a name you can trust. Our company provides regular house cleaning, bond cleaning and commercial cleaning to exceptionally high standards.
We are a national cleaning company offering our services 7 days a week.
Our business uses a national network mixture of contractors. They are all:
Owner operated – ensuring you receive the very best service directly from the business owner
Get Less Mess
Our company strives to deliver a service that will make our customers happy. Our job is to make your life easier and cleaner and no job is too big or too small. We always take pride in our work and care of your property, our personal attention to detail is our competitive advantage.
All our cleaners are highly trained, screened and are aware of Health and Safety standards appropriate within the cleaning industry. We are one of the leading cleaning solution companies in Australia.
Inclusions & Exclusions For Bond/End Of Lease Cleaning
Our bond cleaning service aims to clean the property to satisfy the Managing Agent under the governance of the legislation in each state of the cleanliness of the property. The goal is to have your bond refunded in full.
Our Bond Guarantee covers the following areas and any extras you have selected. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
Bond Cleaning can consist of many different components depending on your landlord, your circumstances and your treatment of the property. It is your responsibility to ensure you have covered them all. For instance, a complete Bond Clean usually consists of a:
- Bond Clean (deep clean of the property) and
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
Then if required any specialty services like;
- Pest Control
- Pressure Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Get Less Mess uses the latest cleaning techniques and products however at times ‘normal wear and tear’ applies and it is not always possible for us to get the item back to looking like new. We will however take before and after photos of some items to prove to the Managing Agent that without specialist intervention that this is the best condition the item can be in.
Bond Cleaning Inclusions (Unfurnished Properties)
The following services constitute our Bond Cleaning service at Get Less Mess.
Clean fans, Air Conditioners (externally) and Air Conditioner Filters (the grill etc inside will not be touched).
Clean light fittings (where they can be safely removed and accessible).
Spot clean walls, light switches and power points.
Clean skirting, architraves and doors.
Clean drawers and cupboards including inside, doors and cupboard tops and shelving.
Windows clean both sides (exclusions apply at heights and accessibility. Louvre windows not included).
Vacuum sliding door tracks and clean tracks.
Spot clean standard blinds, cords and rails (there are some exclusions to blinds that may require a professional service or time added for the cleaners).
Vacuum all the floors and carpets.
Mop hard floors.
Please note: Spot Marking is included in our standard clean. It would be described as 5 to 6 small areas that need to be cleaned and also takes no more than 10 minutes to clean. So things like some fingerprints, some crayon marks, and maybe some food splatter in the kitchen in one or two areas would be examples of a spot cleaning. If you require more than that please contact us for a quote on a full wall wash.
Clean inside and outside and on top of all cupboards, doors and drawers.
Clean inside, outside and around stove top, elements, rings and knobs.
Clean inside and outside of oven, grill, doors, trays, racks, glass and knobs.
Clean inside, outside & behind refrigerator* and dishwasher* & microwave* space. (if applicable)
Clean and dry sink and polish tap ware.
Range hood exhaust and filter if filter can be removed and cleaned.
Clean and polish splash back area.
Clean exhaust fans.
Clean inside and outside all cupboards and drawers.
Clean toilet, behind ‘S’ bend, around cistern & under and around toilet seat.
Clean bath, shower recess, remove built up soap residue on tiles and shower screens & soap holder.
Clean sink and polish all tap ware and towel rails.
Clean mirrors and windows, window tracks and floors.
Clean inside and outside all cupboards and drawers.
Clean inside, outside and behind dryer* remove lint (if applicable).
Clean inside, outside and around laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers, tap ware.
Clean behind washing machine* space.
Clean windows, window tracks and floors.
Sweep floor and remove cobwebs
Sweep and mop floors, remove cob webs, clean lights and any balcony glass (if accessible).
In addition to the above items a furnished property bond clean also constitutes (a furnished property is quoted differently given the time required);
Bond Cleaning Inclusions (Furnished Properties)
Dust and wipe over furniture services
Kitchen cupboards will be cleaned if ALL ITEMS are removed and placed in front of the cupboard. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY or have no liability for any damage or breakages of cupboard items
NOTE: Standard blinds are blinds with a surface that can be dusted or washed without requiring a specialist and or extra time. For instance, material blinds or curtains would require a Blind specialist. Venetian & Roller blinds will be quoted separately based on the number of blinds in the property if they require more than spot cleaning. Furnished properties will require a separate quote.
*Cleaning behind/around these items or any heavy object (as per our Terms and Conditions) over 5Kg must be moved by the client (and put back if applicable) for our cleaners to gain access and clean.
Additional Services (will be separately quoted)
The following services are quoted separately and will appear on your quote as a separate item.
NOTE:If they are not listed on your quote they are not included.
This list is not definitive. We have only listed the more common services, other specialty services exist.
Blinds ie Venetians
Bond Cleaning Exclusions of Get Less Mess
These items are excluded:
- Mould – Mould can be embedded into silicon, grout and other areas. These areas will require a specialist to restore back to a normal state. Mould on walls, ceilings etc are an extra and will be quoted separately.
- Damp Spots -Damp spots can happen anywhere in the house, often the ‘dry wall’ plaster can be affected. We will do our best to remove any mold and marks from Damp spots however we can’t completely make these spots disappear. These marks can return quickly due to excess moisture.
- Complete Wall Clean – We spot clean the walls for insect marks etc . however, a full wall clean requires more time and often does not have a different result. A full wall clean is only required if marks exist beyond normal ‘wear and tear’.
- Discolouration – We will do our best to clean all items with our commercial experience however discoloration happens with normal wear and tear of the property. Often grout, toilets and plastics can discolor (often into a yellow colour) over time and they can’t be returned to their original colour without specialist intervention.
- Tile and natural rock stains – We do our best to remove stains however due to the composition of the tiles or benchtops (some being extremely porous) it is not possible to remove stains without specialist intervention.
- Ceilings – We do not clean ceilings.
- Dangerous Areas – Any areas considered by our cleaner dangerous for them to operate, this includes broken or cracked power points/switches, rubbish, bio waste or any other hazard than can be deemed dangerous.
- Heights – Our cleaners do not clean at heights. Any cleaning that requires a ladder will not be performed. For instance, Windows in a unit complex on the second floor.
- Louvre Windows – Louvre windows take a considerable amount of time so they aren’t included. Please advise us how many louvre windows you have and we can add them for a small fee.
- Garage Walls – We do not clean Garage walls or floors.
- Specialist Services – Areas that require special cleaning equipment, specialist chemicals or a trained technician. Examples are Pressure cleaners (grease on garage floor), painters (walls extremely bad) or plasterer (holes in walls).
- Additional items – Items such as fridges, furniture or any items not listed in the inclusions will not be cleaned unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in writing.
Furnished (if applicable)
- We will not clean inside cupboards, if items are not removed.
Kitchen items (Furnished if applicable)
- We do not clean nor warrant all kitchen items that occupy cupboards and draws.
Furnished Property exclusions
- We do not clean or warrant, ‘nick knacks’, picture frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and any item that may be decorative.
Bond Back Guarantee Exclusions
As well as the Bond Cleaning Exclusions, other exclusions exist that we can’t warrant under the Bond Back Guarantee.
- Outside Windows – We will clean the outside windows where we can (excluding windows at heights or difficult access or louvre windows) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant them.
- Outside Glass – We will clean outside glass where we can (excluding glass at heights or difficult access) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant this. We do not clean pool fencing glass.
- Outside areas- Outside areas are areas that cannot be fully protected (closed off) from weather elements. Examples are balconies and patios, or any area that cannot be completely closed off such as an outside area of a house with only three walls. As per our inclusions we will clean any outside area as required however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant these areas.
- Garage – We do not warrant any cleaning inside or outside of the garage.
- Post Pest Control – We will not be responsible and do not warrant items post pest control that may require additional cleaning directly related to the Pest Control. Examples are dead insects or animals that have accumulated due to Pest control being applied to the property.
- Completion events – A completion event is an event that has happened after the bond clean and within the warranty period which may influence the Managing Agents release of the bond in which the bond cleaner is not responsible for. We will not be responsible nor guarantee cleanliness in such an event. To determine these events ‘common sense shall prevail’. Examples of these events are;
- Buildup of dead insects that were alive during the clean and have since expired.
- A build up of surface dust that has settled after the clean.
- Dirt or grime near a window or door that has been left open.
- Insect/animal feces.
- New residents have moved or are moving in.
- Access to the property by a third-party contractor that has not been approved by us during the time that we cleaned and the agent inspected the property.
- Kitchen items (Furnished if applicable) -We do not clean nor warrant all kitchen items that occupy cupboards and draws.
- Furnished Property exclusions – We do not clean or warrant, ‘nick knacks’, picture frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and any item that may be decorative